The tears run from my eyes
down along my cheeks,
my fingers try to wipe them away
as if it will wipe away the pain.
It hasn’t been very long
since I last held you in my arms
but it kills me to think that when I did, that was the last time
I would ever hold you so close to me. The last time I would hold you
while you were still mine.
That was the last time
I would get to kiss your lips
and breathe love against your skin.
My fingers try to wipe away the memories that come streaming
from my eyes but they’ll never be able to wipe away your smile that’s left embedded in my mind…
Is it wrong to be addicted to love?
Wanting to fall in love and be immersed in passion.
So much so that you get that warm feeling spreading throughout your core while a smile forms across your face.
Not one that just anyone can give you, no, it’s one that comes straight from your heart.
One so strong it gleams through your eyes and you know, right then and there, that no matter what you’re risking it doesn’t matter as long as that someone is there.
The feeling is not something you can accurately put into words, but once you feel it you can’t go back.
Once you lose it…you feel so lost…so empty, so incomplete.
You feel like love is the only thing you’ll ever need.
Is it wrong to rely on it for your happiness?
To invest yourself completely in something that we can’t even describe,
something that you can’t see.
It’s the actions it invokes that make you aware of its presence, but you can’t see it like a tree in a forest or the grass in a field.
Is it okay to lay faith in something completely unpredictable?
Something that will shift your world upside down as soon as it leaves your side.
Love is unexplainable and undoubtedly the most confusing thing known among humanity.
But it is what makes us human.
So, is it wrong to become addicted to feeling human; to feeling like you are actually incomplete without something and that, in fact, you can’t fulfill your needs and wants all on your own?
Your hand caresses my cheek,
fingertips trailing slowly down my neck to my sides, pulling me in close as you stare into my eyes.
Your look is as beautiful as innocence but hidden within is the seductive cries so malevolent.
I want to drown in the sea of your eyes while your hands guide me to…
I can’t wait until the day
when I get to call you mine,
even if it’s only in my dreams
that’s just fine.
It’s so hard with you so close to not rip off your clothes and kiss your lips letting my mind run wild. Leaving behind my self control, unleashing the animal.
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
- I'll answer whatever you ask guys
Over the last little while I’ve learned something; there’s always gonna be hard times and sad times no matter how hard you try to avoid them.
Although it’s okay to be sad for a while constantly feeding on the grief isn’t going to get you anywhere. As hard as it is to look at the bright side sometimes that’s what you have to do. If you don’t all your going to do is attract chaotic times and people that will inflict it.
You can’t always complain and say “my life sucks” and expect things to get magically better. As much as we wish this world to work the way we dream it isn’t going to.
You have to make the change. You have to take charge. I’m tired of seeing others and myself not doing it. you have to find the reason to live you have to make changes about yourself and your attitude. It is up to you.
There will always be others that will make it harder to be happy and that’s not going to change. There will be unfortunate circumstances where it seems impossible to be happy. But it’s not impossible.
Stop complaining and start fighting to get your life back. Take charge, remove the negative influences, surround yourself with people and things that will help you move forward.
We can stand around and complain all day and focus so much on the negative we drive ourselves into a depression. That sucks, and it’s hard to change how you think.
You’ll know who the strong people are because no matter what happens and how bad things get, they will always try and look for the silver lining. They won’t let chaos and grief drive their life and from now on I’m gonna do my best to not let it run mine.
I yearn to have someone whisper
sweet nothings in my ear
as we lay entangled with each other removing the essence of loves despair.